[Capdist-auditions] Call for Directors for Confetti Fest XVII EXTENDED!

Confetti Stage confettistageinc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 20:55:36 EDT 2021

Confetti Stage needs your help!
Are you imaginative and curious about directing (even if you've never
directed a play before in your life?)
Want to make new friends who will help you execute your creative vision and
find your directorial voice?
Then keep reading. Confetti Stage is running our 17th short play festival
this fall, and we have some incredible shows that need directors,
including:
- An action-packed lesbian Western
- A hilarious family car vacation comedy
- An ancient Greek, LGBTQ-themed runaway love story with a surprise ending
- A music-packed play about COVID you actually want to see, I promise
- An honest examination of whether therapy actually helps with the tough
stuff, and one woman's decision to continue with it (or not).

Auditions will be held in August, with rehearsals 2-3 times a week
depending on availability.
*P𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝘁𝗼
𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰@𝗴𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹.𝗰𝗼𝗺 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗲 (𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲), 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼u
scripts and 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱!
Applications are due by 7/27.*

--
Confetti Stage, Inc
www.confettistage.org