[Capdist-auditions] RESURRECTION: SAG Feature Film Seeking Background Talent (ALBANY LOCAL HIRES)

Johanna Tacadena johanna at tcreativescasting.com
Fri Jul 23 19:31:02 EDT 2021

Hey Everyone!

My name is Johanna Tacadena, Founder/Casting Director at T CREATIVES
CASTING. We're casting Albany local hires for the feature film,
RESURRECTION, written and directed by Andrew Semans.

This film is a psychological thriller and was named to the Blacklist
<https://deadline.com/2019/12/black-list-2019-scripts-rankings-full-list-1202810439/>
in 2019.
Ari Aster <https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4170048/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0>(Midsommar,
Hereditary) is the Executive Producer and Rebecca Hall
<https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4170048/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0> (Vicky Christina
Barcelona) stars.

Here is the breakdown link:

*RESURRECTION: FEATURED BG & BG TALENT*
https://tcreativescasting.com/resurrection-sag-film-seeking-featured-bg-bg-talent-albany-local-hires/

Additional info:

**Rate: *SAG BG Scale at $182/8 hrs. + Pension & Health, 20% of base pay +
any applicable bumps in pay.

*Non-Union talent will be contracted under a Taft-Hartley report with
temporary
union status for the purpose of working on this film. Talent will be
eligible to join SAG-AFTRA as a full member in the future.

Thank you for your consideration and we hope to work with you soon!

Best,
Johanna

*T CREATIVES CASTING*
Johanna Tacadena, CSA