[Capdist-auditions] Summer and Fall Productions Fee Required

Francesca DelSignore fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 21:36:54 EST 2021

Fallen Chandelier Productions will be holding auditions for our summer and
fall productions of Matilda Jr (July 21-24) and Cinderella (Broadway
version) September 16 through the 19th. Performances will be outside with
social distancing and all other requirements set forth by New York State.
We are staffed by New York State certified Musical Theater and Music
Teachers who teach in the Capital District.

All auditions will be via Zoom. Rehearsals will be conducted both via ZOOM
and outside at the Hudson Shores venue. Rehearsals will be three
afternoons/evenings per week. Cast members are not required to be at all
rehearsals. Schedules are given out prior to accepting the role. Whenever
possible, lead roles are split to allow more students a chance at a lead
role. If you would like more information regarding when our auditions will
be held and what the requirements are, please contact us at
fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com.