[Capdist-auditions] Robin Hood Auditions

Elyse Young theater at malta-town.org
Fri Mar 5 11:05:00 EST 2021

Hi All!

Attached please find a flyer with details on Malta Spotlighter's Theatre Troupe's upcoming auditions!

I have a nice group of people already signed up for auditions, but I am still looking for a few more adult women and both teen and adult men. I have many safely precautions and new procedures in place for a fun yet safe experience!  If you have interest in auditioning, please let me know and I'll send you more details including all the pertinent paperwork.

Thanks!
Elyse Young, Artistic Director
Town of Malta Parks and Recreation Department
One Bayberry Drive
Malta, NY  12020
theater at malta-town.org<mailto:theater at malta-town.org>
(518) 899-4411 x 305