[Capdist-auditions] TIS Saturday Classes! (Tuition based program)

Theatre Institute Email theatreinstitute at sage.edu
Tue Sep 21 10:17:12 EDT 2021

SATURDAYS ON STAGE!!
(Classes available for both ages 5-7 and ages 8-16)

[image: TIS Saturday Classes Pic 1 (Charlotte).JPG]

Are you between 5 and 7 years old? Do you love acting out stories? We have
a class for you!

Join us for ACT IT OUT! Come act out some of your favorite stories. Each
class will start with a physical warm up and some full group games just to
get you ready for the STORY of the DAY! Get ready to get up and get moving
as you jump into the story and bring it to life with your class. We hope
you can join us!

Classes 9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
September 25, October 2, 16, 23, 30 & November 6
Schacht Fine Arts Center, Troy Campus

*Masks and social distancing will be required.*

Tuition $90 for the session. No class on October 9.
Class requires a minimum of six registrants.

------------------------------
Hey, 8 to 16-year-olds…are you ready for some more fun? Saturday classes
return *in person!*

Bring your creativity and zaniness to Saturday mornings! Join us for two
hours of fun while we write, direct and star in our own commercials, not
necessarily news clips and skits. From full-group warm-ups and games to
smaller-group writing and creating. Hone your theatre skills as you
collaborate with other creative kids and our awesome teachers Vinny, Regina
and Holley to create original pieces by *you!*

Classes 10:00 a.m. – 12;00 p.m.
September 25, October 2, 16, 23, 30 & November 6
Schacht Fine Arts Center, Troy Campus

*Masks and social distancing will be required.*

Tuition $180 for the session. No class on October 9.
Class requires a minimum of ten registrants.

To register, go to
theatre.sage.edu/classes-and-camps/saturdays-on-stage/

--

Theatre Institute at Sage
*theatreinstitute at sage.edu <theatreinstitute at sage.edu>*