[Capdist-auditions] CABARET - looking for replacement Accordion Player

Stephen Sanborn stephensanbornphd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:49:54 EDT 2021

The Two Of Us Productions is looking for a replacement Accordion player for
their November 2021 production of CABARET (1998 Version).  Our accordion
player is unexpectedly being called away.  We are striving for the authentic
1930s sound that an accordion player, along with our pit band with violin,
reeds, brass, and piano + rhythm section can achieve making good music
together.  In addition, a live accordion player has the opportunity to step
out of the band and into the scene at the engagement party for Fr. Schneider
& Hr. Schultz at the end of Act 1.

Alternatively, there is a full synthesizer-2 part that is "mainly
accordion".  So we can get the right sound with a synthesizer as well.

Either way, if you are interested and potentially available we'd like to
talk to you a.s.a.p.!

For more information or questions please call the director at (518) 329-6293
or email him at StephenSanbornPhD at gmail.com