[Capdist-auditions] Fallen Chandelier Productons "Elf Jr" The MUsical fee required

Francesca DelSignore frandelsignore at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 14:02:49 EDT 2022

Fall Chandelier Productions is pleased and so excited to announce our first
musical in our new home! Performance dates are December 8, 9 and 10.
Rehearsals will be Tuesdays and  Wednesdays after school and some
Saturdays  at the William S. Hackett Theater! Our staff is made up of New
York State Certified Music and Art teachers. Audition dates are September
13 and 14 at 45 Delaware Avenue (Hackett Middle School) from 3:30 to 6:00
p.m. Students in grades three through nine should prepare 32 measures of
any Broadway up tempo show tune. An accompanist will be provided but please
remember to bring your music.  If you cannot prepare this, we will be
teaching everyone a selection from the show and you can perform that. No
stress! Everyone is encouraged to come both days to learn the music and the
choreography. The cost to participate is $400.00. We may be able to provide
student assistance so please ask!

 Email us at fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com or call us at
518-526-4263 if you have additional questions. . We cannot wait for
everyone to see what a beautiful venue we have!