[Capdist-auditions] 2022 SFGE Fright Fest Recruitment

Kathryn McGeoch kMcgeoch at sftp.com
Tue Aug 2 13:23:01 EDT 2022

2022 SFGE FRIGHT FEST: GHOULS WANTED

EVIL GREETINGS!
We are recruiting scare actors (ages 16+) for our Fright Fest season and are hoping to connect with those who would be interested in becoming ghouls for the season! Currently, our operating dates are all Saturdays and Sundays in October (1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30) as well as Columbus Day (Oct. 10) with the potential of adding additional Fridays.

We will also be holding auditions for dancers (ages 16+) in our various main stage shows on August 24th, from 5pm-8pm at the Great Escape Lodge and Indoor Waterpark. Dance rehearsals will be held in September; however, our chosen rehearsal dates can be a bit more flexible.

In addition to zombies and ghouls, we do offer a variety of non-scary roles for those who'd enjoy participating in Fright Fest, but who may not love the idea of blood and guts!

Ages 14/15: Assistance on our Trick or Treat Trail, passing candy out to families at the theme park
Ages 16 and older: Gatekeepers for our haunted attractions-- manages grouping, ticket/wristband scanning and High Visibility Escorts-- act as a contact point between our actors and security.

Attached are detailed job descriptions.

If you know of anyone who would be interested in working at our haunts, please have them fill out an application and select an interview date/time at sixflagsjobs.com OR text SCARE to 220-666-7837. After meeting with us on that day, we will provide them with the information needed to attend our dance auditions (if interested) and mandatory haunt trainings. If you have questions at any time, please reach out to HR (518) 824-6000 x9500 or visit us in person 7 days/week from 9:00am-5:00pm. In addition, the Entertainment office can be reached at (518) 824-6000 x3180.

We hope to scare you soon!

Katie McGeoch | Entertainment Supervisor

Six Flags Great Escape Resort

p. (518) 824-6000 x3181

[cid:30ad7883-2318-4410-9433-dcc23cdae8b6]