[Capdist-auditions] Round the Bend Theatre - script submissions due Jan 15

Sydnie Grosberg Ronga syd at coolcode.net
Tue Dec 27 16:06:20 EST 2022

RTB is currently accepting new full-length scripts from emerging and established Hudson Valley Playwrights (NYC to Albany) for developmental work spring, summer and fall of 2023.
We are open to plays of all genres.
Selected plays will receive readings in various locations in the Hudson Valley beginning March 2023.

All submissions due by January 15th, 2023
Submit:
- paragraph synopsis of play
- character breakdown
- ten pages of script
- what you want from a developmental reading (two sentences)

If the play is of interest and we feel RTB can give it a solid hearing, a full script will be requested by January 30th, No fee.

Submit by email to scripts at roundthebendtheatre.org <mailto:scripts at roundthebendtheatre.org>

Round The Bend Theatre is a mobile theater company with a mission to encourage Hudson Valley playwrights and their work in development. Through the process of readings and reflection a variety of new and inclusive voices are nurtured for future work.

We look forward to receiving your submissions, and please forward to all the talented playwrights that you know.

Co-Artistic Directors
Sydnie Grosberg Ronga & Beth Troxell

Sydnie Grosberg Ronga
Director