[Capdist-auditions] Call for Directors -- Classic Theater Guild

Classic Theater Guild classictheaterguild at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 09:19:02 EST 2022

Classic Theater Guild (Schenectady) is seeking directors for its 22/23 season.
The Classic Theater Guild performs plays that are timeless, noting that CTG
typically does not perform new works or plays with graphic language or
content.

Submissions should include a resume highlighting directorial
experience.  Please note that CTG does not compensate directors for time
nor travel.

Interested parties should complete the form below and email to CTG at
classictheaterguild at gmail.com by *March 4th*. * If you would prefer to
receive this form as a PDF, email us to make that request.*

Your Name:  ________________________________________________

Mailing Address:  ____________________________________________

Phone (home): ___________________  (cell) ______________________

Email:  ____________________________________________________

*If your submission is not chosen, would you be willing to consider
directing a play of our choosing?      *qYes      qNo thank you

*For each play that you submit, please complete the following (in order of
preference):*

Preferred production time: qSummer    qFall    qWinter    qSpring

Cast breakdown:  female  _____ male  ______

Synopsis: (describe here or supply a link)

Type of set needed:   qsingle unit set   qmultiple sets   qminimal

Play's suitability for qstage   qvirtual    qeither  (we expect to plan for
both options)

###