[Capdist-auditions] Not So Common Players is seeking directors for our 2023 season!

Sean Carter smcart at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:41:39 EDT 2022

NSCP is now accepting show submissions for our 2023 Season.

Please see the attached letter and submission form.  We look forward to your show submissions and ideas!

Dear Director Candidate:

Not So Common Players has been producing free musical theater in the Town of Clifton Park since 2001. In our over 20 years we have been continuously and generously funded and supported by the Town of Clifton Park. For our upcoming season we are seeking talented, diverse Directors to bring their vision to our various venues. We are proud to offer our directors a stipend for their time and talents.

One of the central tenets of our organization is to provide a variety of opportunities for directors and performers to share their talents with the local community. As a result of our funding stream we are able to provide free theater to our community anchored by a generous production budget.

This season we are looking for directors to submit, not only the show(s) that they are looking to produce, but also their preferred time of year as well as details about their vision for the production.

The Board of Not So Common Players strives to support our directors, actors, and production team members throughout the process. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

If you are interested in submitting a show for consideration, please complete the Show Submission Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfa-A0d9Gd9n56Hm8H5E8QBRYkhOZXyeUSeDPdgC08oLNJNqg/viewform> .

In addition, we also ask that you send a Directorial Resume to:

NSCPShowSubmission at yahoo.com.

We will now be accepting submissions on a rolling basis but if you are interested in directing in 2023 please submit your form no later than August 15, 2022.

The Board may request to interview director candidates for any further clarification that is needed.

If you have questions regarding the process please reach out to Sean Carter at smcart at hotmail.com or Christine Meglino at christine.meglino at gmail.com.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Not So Common Players