[Capdist-auditions] Upstage Productions seeking Directors’ Submissions for our 2023 Season

Frances Winig frances.winig at upstageproductions.org
Fri Jul 22 12:24:59 EDT 2022

Upstage Productions, Inc., based in Hudson, NY is seeking submissions for
our 2023 season.

Upstage has produced theatrical productions for over 25 years in Columbia &
Greene Counties.  Theatregoers who attend our performances experience
quality community theatre that is full of heart, humor, and
thought-provoking material.

We are an all-inclusive company that operates with only volunteers who
devote their time and talents to our purpose.  If you are interested in
directing a musical or play as part of our season, please email a note of
interest to *info at upstageproductions.org <info at upstageproductions.org>*,
and we will respond with our requirements and submission form.

*Submission Deadline is August 16, 2022.*