[Capdist-auditions] IMMEDIATE CASTING - Background Actors (PAID)

C C c.cocca at coccacasting.com
Thu Jun 2 12:45:18 EDT 2022

IMMEDIATE CASTING – CORPORATE COMMERCIAL

Shoot Location: East Hartford, CT

BACKGROUND TALENT ROLES – All Ethnicities

Male and Female

Business Professional Look

Age Range 20 to 60

Non-union

Non-Speaking

$100 Including crafty and credits

Locals Preferred/Self-Report

SHOOT DETAILS

Location: East Hartford, CT

Must Be Available:  Wednesday, June 8 AND Thursday, June 9

Outdoor Shoot - One date will be shoot date and one date will be rain date (TBD)

Approximately 2-5 hours

Approximately 3:45pm-8:30pm

The Scene:  This will be a scene of people walking outside a corporate building – walking away from the building, outside and away from the main entrance.

COVID GUIDELINES:

Proof of vaccination required. Booster is preferred but NOT required.

Masks required when off-camera.  Masks off when on-camera.

Please email Carolyn at c.cocca at coccacasting.com as soon as possible with the subject line

"Corporate Commercial".

 MUST BE INCLUDED:

  *   Current waist up AND full-length photos of what you look like "today".  (NO sunglasses/hats/etc.) These will be submitted to our client, please send best photos that represent you.
  *   Resume
  *   Your telephone number (not agency number)
  *   If you have been vaccinated and/or booster and have proof card to bring to set
  *   where you reside
  *   Driving/transportation available to set (no travel reimbursement)

Thank you for your interest in our project!

Carolyn Cocca

Casting Director

New York State & Beyond

[cid:5098bdfc-f169-465e-be79-4e3c17a5f625] COCCA CASTING

www.coccacasting.com

Former Vice-President of

Upstate Independent Filmmakers Network