[Capdist-auditions] Spa City Theatre’s Godspell Auditions This Sunday June 5th!

Noah Casner noah at saratogachildrenstheatre.org
Thu Jun 2 12:49:39 EDT 2022

Spa City Theatre is holding auditions for Godspell this Sunday, June 5th from 2 - 4pm at our space, 615 Maple Ave. (in the plaza with the Nemer dealership and Artisinal Brew Works) Come by anytime during this two hour window.

Please prepare approximately 32 bars in the style of the show.

We encourage everyone to come out and audition regardless of experience! 2022 high school graduates and older are welcome.

Rehearsals will take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 6:30 - 9 with the possibility of adding a few weekend rehearsals based on the availability of the cast. Performances will be July 29th, 30th, and 31st.

Masks are required unless you’re fully vaccinated.

We hope to see you there!