[Capdist-auditions] Theatre Institute at Sage Saturdays on Stage (Tuition Required)

Theatre Institute Email theatreinstitute at sage.edu
Tue Sep 13 09:55:42 EDT 2022

Saturdays on Stage Fall 2022

Are you between the ages of 5 and 7? Do you love acting out stories? Well,
we have a class for you!

Join us for ACT IT OUT! Come act out some of your favorite stories. Each
class will start with a physical warm up and some full group games just to
get you ready for the STORY of the DAY! Get ready to get up and get moving
as you jump into the story and bring it to life with your class. We hope
you can join us!

Classes 9:00 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.

September 24, October 1, 15, 22, 29 and November 5

(No classes on October 8)

Tuition $90 for session

Hey 8 - 16-year olds…are you ready for some more fun? Bring your creativity
with you and join us on Saturday mornings.

How about two hours of fun while we write, direct and star in our own
commercials, not necessarily news clips and skits. From full group warm ups
and games to smaller groups writing and creating, hone your theatre skills
as you collaborate with other creative kids and our awesome teachers Vinny,
Regina and Holley to create original pieces by YOU!

Classes 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.

September 24, October 1, 15, 22, 29 and November 5

(No classes on October 8)

Tuition $180 for session

All classes will be in the Schacht Fine Arts Center. Masks and social
distancing will be required.

Russell Sage College | 65 1st Street, Troy, NY 12180
Unsubscribe creativeperformingarts at sage.edu
<https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001waRfoQNqUBuJHwXa6DH4AQ%3D&ch=23767aac-3670-11ec-baeb-fa163e52f1a1&ca=785f5e19-fb2b-443c-ae69-9ac8034b6243>
Constant Contact Data Notice
<http://www.constantcontact.com/legal/about-constant-contact>
Sent by theatreinstitute at sage.edu in collaboration with
[image: Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.]
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF21_CPE&pn=ROVING&nav=785f5e19-fb2b-443c-ae69-9ac8034b6243>
Try email marketing for free today!
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF21_CPE&pn=ROVING&nav=785f5e19-fb2b-443c-ae69-9ac8034b6243>
--