[Capdist-auditions] Fallen Chandelier Productions Fall and Winter Shows - fee required

Francesca DelSignore fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 15:38:30 EDT 2023

Fallen Chandelier will be producing Frozen Jr. and Be More Chill this fall
and winter season. Fee for City School District of Albany students is
$50.00. Fee for students outside of the school district is $400.00.
Scholarships are available. This is a community theater production. What
makes us different?

We have been sharing lead roles for the past 15 years in order to give
everyone (when possible) a chance to perform in a lead role. Our staff
consists only of New York State Certified Music and Theater educators.

We take trips to New York to work with cast members from Broadway shows and
to attend voice classes at the Metropolitan Opera House. These are not
mandatory, but we hope you will be able to attend one!

Our theater houses a state of the art sound and lighting system so that
everyone can be seen and heard.  You will see two therapy dogs at our
rehearsals if you need some encouragement. We hope to be performing SIX the
musical in the Spring once it becomes available and we are producing an
additional show in the Spring for Middle School students.  It's going to be
a great year! If you have any questions, please contact us on Facebook or
by email at fachastage at gmail.com.