[Capdist-auditions] Background Actor Listing - FLAPJAX

Aerin Chaklai aerin.badtaste at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 15:47:24 EDT 2023

Hi there,

I am reaching out on behalf of Bad Taste Video, an independent film team,
embarking on our feature film, *Flapjax*, shooting this month in the
Capital Region from August 7th to September 3rd.

We are currently seeking background actors for the listed dates below. For
the sake of our modest budget, this role is volunteer. However, actors will
of course receive lunch, a credit in the end scroll of the film, and an
IMDb credit as well. Anyone interested is welcome to contact me at my email
(aerin.badtaste at gmail.com) or text me at 503-853-0477.

*Dates: August 7th, 11th, 12th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 28th, 30th, and September
2nd.*

Thank you,
Aerin Chaklai