[Capdist-auditions] Local Auditions for Bridge Street Theatre's 2023 Season

Steven Patterson kaliyuga.steven at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 19:09:17 EST 2023

Please post:

Catskill’s Bridge Street Theatre Announces 2023 Season Local Auditions

Bridge Street Theatre will be holding auditions for its 2023 Season on
Sunday afternoon February 12 and Monday evening February 13.

Actors should prepare a brief monologue (under three minutes) from a
contemporary play. Compensation for AEA actors is under a Special
Appearance contract, currently $300/week, and for non-Equity actors
$280/week. Onsite housing can be provided for actors living more that 50
milies away from the theatre.

If interested, please email a picture and resumé to casting at bridgest.org
and your preference for Sunday or Monday. We will email you with a proposed
time-slot. Though we would prefer you attend an in-person audition, if you
are unable to attend either day then let us know and we can arrange with
you to submit a video.

Deadline for audition requests is February 10.

For details on the 2023 Season productions and roles available, visit:
bridgest.org/announcing-local-auditions-for-our-2023-season/