[Capdist-auditions] College Audition Workshop w/ U of Michigan professors 7/15 (fee required)

Lindsay Dashew broadwayboundcamp at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 17:49:22 EDT 2023

Real Perspective. Real Professors. Real Care.

Finding a college environment that fits your unique needs can be a difficult endeavor for young performers and their families:

 What do I need? What is out there? Where do I even begin?

Broadway Bound Performing Arts Academy wants to help young artists (from the Albany area) better understand how to research, apply, audition, and choose a college uniquely suited for your interests.

Current University of Michigan Theatre Professors Chelsea and Geoff Packard provide their perspective and expertise pertaining to the arduous process of finding the right college Musical Theatre and Acting training program.

As former Broadway professionals (Wicked, Bandstand, Matilda, Beautiful, Phantom of The Opera, Promises Promises, Hands on a Hardbody, Rock of Ages), former BFA Musical Theatre majors at two prestigious Universities (University of Michigan, University of Cincinnati-College/ Conservatory of Music) and current professors, they are uniquely positioned to help young hopefuls navigate this highly specialized process.

Please see below for more info on this ONE DAY ONLY (July 15th) workshop and to register!