[Capdist-auditions] Movement Experimental Dance and Black Light Theatre Fee is $45

Beth Jacobs bethrjacobs at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 14:22:13 EDT 2023

Hello : on August 8th , from 1 to 3PM  there is a workshop for ages (5) and up, using movement and experimental dance to tell stories under black light.
The location is:Dream Lights Studio
It is in the portion of the mall near to the West Campbell Rd Burger King.
Via Port Mall , Rotterdam,NY
The fee is  $45  but some scholarships are  available .
No prior experience needed
 All Abilities/Capabilities Welcome.

Call (518)364-4081 with questions
Or my land line (518)370-2712 which is a non textable phone.
I danced professionally across the US including with the Berkshire Ballet.
 I have taught dance far and wide for decades: at private studios , in private schools and in main streaming programs .