[Capdist-auditions] Last Call for Student Production Staff at SLOC for Tarzan

SLOC Musical Theater Info info at sloctheater.org
Fri Jun 30 14:00:07 EDT 2023

[image: Tarzan.jpg]

Seeking high school students with a passion for theater to serve on our
Production team for Tarzan, the Stage Musical!

Selected students will shadow our production team members and assist them
in their production tasks. We are looking for students interested in the
following areas: directing, music directing, choreographing, stage
managing, set construction/design, make-up, hair, lighting, sound,
producing, and/or costume design.

Students participating should be available to attend rehearsals starting in
September and concluding in November with our performances.

All interested students should fill out the brief application below by *July
1*. The team will follow-up to schedule an interview.

Interested in performing instead? Be on the lookout for an audition
announcement coming soon.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeWJIugkUw4rnLIU1cQ-5nNb3wkH_sf-vYmpjt2Drio18qzQ/viewform
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeWJIugkUw4rnLIU1cQ-5nNb3wkH_sf-vYmpjt2Drio18qzQ/viewform>
Youth Application for Tarzan Production Staff
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeWJIugkUw4rnLIU1cQ-5nNb3wkH_sf-vYmpjt2Drio18qzQ/viewform>
This year, SLOC is accepting applications for youth production staff
members for our November youth production of Tarzan. All applicants should
be 14-18 years old. Fill out this form to express interest and indicate
which area of the production you are interested in. All applicants must
have availability to assist during our rehearsal process (September-
November). We will set up an interview with members of our production team
after receiving all applications. The deadline to apply is July 1.
docs.google.com