[Capdist-auditions] Female Model Needed for Exercise Videos

Steve Grogan stevegrogansbf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 10:01:06 EDT 2023

Hello,

My name is Steve Grogan, and I am a personal trainer. The exercise method I
teach is vastly different from what 99% of the fitness industry pushes.

However, rather than TELL that, I would like to SHOW it, so I am looking
for a female model to be on camera and perform the exercises while I coach
them through each move.

What this means is you'll get a full-blown workout, so make sure you rest
up at least 1-2 days BEFORE the shoot because trust me: this workout will
tax you like nothing else you've seen.

Here are the details of the gig. I spent a lot of time writing this up
because I wanted to be thorough and answer as many questions as I could
beforehand, so please do me the favor of reading it thoroughly, as many
questions are answered here.

   - AGE RANGE: For these videos, age is not a concern.
   - PHYSIQUE: Looking for someone with an average to athletic build.
   - TIME OF THE SHOOT: Since I have no idea what anyone's schedule is
   like, this is something that can't be determined until I pick someone.
   - COMPENSATION: Aside from the fact that you will be getting a workout
   from me free of charge, I am willing to offer monetary compensation, which
   we will discuss beforehand.
   - My home base is Kinderhook Fitness in Valatie, NY. That is where
   filming will be done.
   - As I said, you will be on camera, and these videos WILL be posted for
   advertising purposes. I will share these videos on my own social media
   profiles, as well as on Kinderhook Fitness's Facebook page. There may be
   other places I'm not thinking of at the moment, but for the most part that
   is where they will be posted.
   - Aside from video, I may or may not get some still photographs.
   - The workout will consist of anywhere from five to nine exercises. The
   amount depends on how much "gas" you have left in the tank after the first
   five.
   - We will film the moves individually, as opposed to one long video of
   the entire session. (I may choose to splice them together later, but on the
   day of filming, we will be doing five to nine short videos as opposed to
   just one.)
   - Before the camera starts rolling, I will give you five basic tips on
   how the exercises are to be done. What I mean is, these tips will apply to
   the ENTIRE workout. Although this won't completely eliminate the amount of
   time I need to explain things to you on camera, it will certainly help
   reduce it, which is important because, once that camera is rolling, I want
   us to get to the real action as soon as possible.
   - When the workout is done, I will need you to be on camera for one last
   thing, which would be to express how the exercise made you feel.

I believe this covers most or all of the questions you might have. If you
are interested, please send me a head shot (as well as some pictures that
give me an idea of your physique), your resume, and your rates. I look
forward to hearing from you!

Steve