[Capdist-auditions] Not So Common Players Seeking Lighting Designer

David Rossi drossi20 at aol.com
Sat Mar 25 17:36:29 EDT 2023

Not So Common Players is looking for a lighting designer and operator for our summer productions of Evita (June 9-11 and June 15-18) and Bells Are Ringing (July 21-23 and July 27-30). One person could do either show or both shows. We expect to have help to physically hang the lights but will need someone to direct the crew as to where and how to hang the lights. Tech week(s) will be the week leading up to the first performance. For more information or to express interest, please contact David Rossi - DRossi20 at aol.com or 518-779-5061 (call/text)