[Capdist-auditions] Fort Salem Theater Seeks Sound Designer, Costume Designer, Stage Manager & Musicians for Summer 2023 Productions

Kyle West kyle at fortsalem.com
Tue May 23 15:31:51 EDT 2023

Fort Salem Theater is currently seeking talented individuals to fill
various positions for our exciting summer 2023 productions. If you are
passionate about theater and eager to contribute to an exceptional artistic
experience, we encourage you to apply.

Production: *Footloose*
Performance Dates: June 22 - July 2, 2023
*Positions Available:*

   - Sound Designer ($300 stipend + complimentary tickets)
   - Keyboard 2 ($40 per call, with an average earning of $400 to $500 per
   production + complimentary tickets)
   - Guitar ($40 per call, with an average earning of $400 to $500 per
   production + complimentary tickets)

Production: *Corn! The Musical*
Performance Dates: July 7-8, 2023
*Positions Available:*

   - Sound Designer (3-4 day commitment) ($150 stipends + complimentary
   tickets)

Production: *The Pirates of Penzance*
Performance Dates: August 11-20, 2023
*Positions Available:*

   - Costume Designer ($200 stipend + complimentary tickets)
   - Stage Manager ($200 stipend + complimentary tickets)
   - Musicians TBD

Requirements:

   - Relevant experience and expertise in the specified role
   - Strong commitment to meeting production deadlines
   - Excellent communication and teamwork skills
   - A passion for the performing arts and dedication to delivering
   high-quality performances

At Fort Salem Theater, we believe in fostering a collaborative and
inclusive environment that celebrates creativity and supports artistic
growth. Join our team and be a part of an unforgettable summer season
filled with exceptional theater productions.

All positions come with a stipend, plus complimentary tickets and other
perks.

To apply for any of these positions, please contact FST Executive and
Artistic Director Kyle West via email to Kyle at FortSalem.com. In the subject
line of your email, specify the production and position you are applying
for. No phone calls or social media messages, please.

*Kyle West *(he/him)
Executive & Artistic Director, Fort Salem Theater
*A:* 11 E. Broadway | Salem, NY 12865 (mail to: PO Box 10 | Salem, NY 12865)
*P:* 518-854-9200 *E:* Kyle <http://goog_65929712>@FortSalem.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/FortSalemTheater> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kylechristopherwest/> | Website