[Capdist-auditions] Searching for Actors

Her Voice Theatre hervoicetheatre at gmail.com
Tue May 23 16:47:54 EDT 2023

Hello!

I am a member of Her Voice Theatre, a newly established local non-profit
theater organization. Our purpose is to bring compelling stories to the
stage, and currently, we are preparing to present a historical play (not a
musical) centered around the remarkable life of Eunice Chapman called *Movers
and Shakers*. This play explores her relentless pursuit of women's rights
and her arduous struggle against the Shaker community, who unjustly took
custody of her children. For a further understanding of her backstory,
please refer to the Her Voice Theatre Group on Facebook.

In light of our upcoming production, I am seeking assistance in locating
additional actors, particularly adult individuals, and ideally male
performers, who would be interested in portraying characters in our play.
It is not a prerequisite for these actors to possess professional
experience; rather, we welcome individuals who possess a genuine interest
in participating. Our rehearsals are scheduled during the evening hours,
and the play is scheduled for performance in August.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and we sincerely appreciate
any support you can provide in our search for talented or aspiring actors
to bring our production to life.

Grace
Her Voice Theatre