[Capdist-auditions] Seeking Submissions - Actors for TYA Production Grace for President PAID

AshleySimone Kirchner ashley at playhousestage.org
Tue Jan 2 14:03:26 EST 2024

Playhouse Stage Company
Call for submissions for Grace for President

Rehearsals: Feb 16-28, times TBD
Tech: Feb 29 & March 1, times TBD
Performances: March 4-22, 10am M-F

All roles are paid.

Grace for President is a 65 minute theatre for young audiences musical based on the children's book of the same name. Seeking non-union adult musical theatre performers (strong singers and movers) local to the Capital Region for the following roles:

Grace Campbell (alto/female-identifying/African-American) - An adult playing a 3rd grade student. Grace is a leader. Focused. Our heroine.
Sam (tenor/male-identifying/any ethnicity) - An adult playing a 3rd grade student. Shy. Tentative. Not popular. Smart.
Robbie (baritone/male-identifying/any ethnicity) - An adult playing a 3rd grade student. Friendly. Kind. Supportive.
Thomas Cobb (tenor/male-identifying/any ethnicity) - An adult playing a 3rd grade student. An arrogant over-achiever. Our antagonist.

To submit, email video submission to ashley at playhousestage.org<mailto:ashley at playhousestage.org>
Please include a video singing a one-minute (or so) cut of a musical theatre song. Please include vocal or dance reels if you have them. Include a headshot & resume as well as Feb 16-March 1 availability. Please specify role and Grace for President in the subject line of your email.
For consideration, submissions should be sent by January 11, 2024.