[Capdist-auditions] Non-Union Casting call Albany

Pierre Zellner Pierre at bakerpublicrelations.com
Tue Jul 16 13:56:08 EDT 2024

We are currently casting for a commercial in Albany and are looking for actors/models aged 25-35.

Specifically, we need 1 man and 1 woman. Open to any ethnicity.

The commercial will feature 1 couple as parents testimony, and one separate interview with each subject, shot in our Studio, about the childcare program of the Workforce Development Institute. The goal of the commercial is to entice working families to apply for childcare financial assistance.

Details:

Shooting Dates: Need availabilities between July 29th and August 8th

Pay: $80 (1 hour)

Requirements: Pictures, availability, portfolio, and resume (if available)

Contact: Please send your information to pierre at bakerpublicrelations.com<mailto:pierre at bakerpublicrelations.com>

[signature_1521003801]<https://bakerpublicrelations.com/>