[Capdist-auditions] Y2K Cabaret at the Wood Theater

Emily Murphy emily at woodtheater.org
Sat Jul 20 15:43:06 EDT 2024

In honor of twenty years since the Wood Theater first opened its doors in
June of 2004, we’re celebrating with a one-night-only concert of hits from
the early 2000’s! An ode to the songs you played on your iPod nano or had
on your Myspace profile, a night of nostalgia in celebration of the
Wood! [image:
💓]
What are we looking for? Amy, Britney, Beyonce, Christina, Gaga, Kelly,
N*Sync -anything 2000-2006! Who are we looking for? Anyone age 14+ who is
interested in singing solos, duets and/or group numbers for the show!
Rehearsal dates and more info at the audition link.

*AUDITIONS*Tuesday July 30th
Wednesday July 31st
Sign up for an audition time at woodtheater.org/y2kauditions
<http://woodtheater.org/y2kauditions?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR06v0SAh_Xyb5TZIm7Qo9UWPh8nGXdJEnJXDC6GVAoMlM1uTRNQ5dYak0A_aem_1VRj1PSjsUpcBxiEl4A_Ag>
*WALK-INS WELCOME, WE WILL FIT YOU IN!
Can't attend? Please e-mail your video auditions to
boxoffice at woodtheater.org by July 31st at 8:30pm.
Auditions are open to performers ages 14 and up. Please come prepared with
two contrasting songs you feel best show off your vocal abilities. You must
provide your own sheet music or lead sheet for piano accompaniment.
*REHEARSALS*
Tuesday August 20th 5:30P-8:30P
Thursday August 22nd 5:30P-8:30P
Tuesday August 27th 5:30P-8:30P
Thursday August 29th 5:30P-8:30P
Tuesday September 3rd 5:30P-8:30P
Thursday September 5th 5:30P-8:30P
*TECH WEEK [REQUIRED]*
Tuesday September 10th 5P-9P
Wednesday September 11th 5P-9P
Thursday September 12th 5P-9P

*SHOW*Friday September 13th at 7:30P
Music Director: Matt Gaulin
Assistant Music Director: Chelsea Rivers
Producer/Director: Emily Murphy
Assistant Producer/Director: Shelley Fairbanks
*All auditions, rehearsals and performances are at the Charles R. Wood
Theater at 207 Glen Street, Glens Falls NY 12801.*

This is an unpaid gig.

--

[image: facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/crwoodtheater>
[image: twitter] <https://www.twitter.com/crwoodtheater>