[Capdist-announce] Community Calendar Announcements

Little Theater on the Farm, Inc. littletheater at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 11 11:59:36 EDT 2011

Please include the following announcement in your Community Calendar.  We appreciate your support for our programs.  Thank you.  Linda

American Indian dancers and Native Drum Groups from the northeast and Pennsylvania will travel to the grounds of Little Theater on the Farm in Fort Edward for the 1st Annual  Autumn Harvest PowWow, Saturday Sept. 17 from 10am to 10pm, and Sunday, September 18 from 10 am to 5 pm.
The PowWow will feature: Native American dancing; competitive dancing; craft vendors; food vendors; children’s activity tent; educational exhibits; photo booth; books by Joe Bruchac and David Starbuck; tipi’s; 18th century timeline; flint knapper; raffles of hand-crafted items; and much more.
For a schedule of the events at this educational PowWow please go to Facebook/Autumn Harvest PowWow, or www.littletheater27.com

Linda Hermans
President, Little Theater on the Farm, Inc.
27 Plum Road, Fort Edward, NY 12828
(518)  747-3421