[Capdist-announce] Cap-dist Message from the Moderator

Jessica Reichard jessica.reichard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 17:09:01 EST 2017

Hello to the users of the Capital District Annoucements List!

Recently I have seen a very large amount of outside SPAM being sent to our
list, which makes my job of posting the actual Theater event messages more
difficult.  If you have emailed an event posting, and it is not posted
within 48 hours, I would urge you to send it again.

Also, please use an email subject line that makes it clear that it is an
actual post.  For example, title the post "Capital Theater Company Presents
'Avenue Q'!" instead of "Come have fun with puppets this weekend!!"

Thanks!

Your moderator,
Jessica