[Capdist-auditions] Still Need a Bond

Adrianne Deihl adrianne_deihl at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 19:45:55 EDT 2005

I am still looking for a male model for a James Bonod
style photo shoot.  Specifically a male in the 40-50
age range, with some graying hair, tall, lean.

If you feel you fit this description, or IF ANYONE YOU
KNOW FITS THIS DESCRIPTION,please let me know.

The job pays in the $800 for a day of shooting.  The
shoot is for a print ad for either Smith & Wesson or
Walther (i am waiting confirmation on that).

Thank you for your interest.  Please don't hesitate to
call me if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

"Every morning I awake torn between a desire to save
the world and an
inclination to savor it.  This makes it hard to plan
the day."  E.B.
White

Adrianne Deihl
Producer