[Capdist-auditions] Colin McCarty's funeral service announcment

LWAndruski at aol.com LWAndruski at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 12:01:51 EST 2008

Hi Folks -

Several people have asked me to follow up with details on Colin's funeral
services and where to send donations.

Calling hours will be held from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at the Gordon C. Emerick
Funeral Home, 1550 Rt. 9 in Clifton Park. Memorial services will be held at a
later date.

Memorial contributions may be made in Colin's memory to Our Lady of Mercy
Life Center, 2 Mercycare Lane, Guilderland, NY 12084.

The Albany Times-Union obituary for Colin contains more information:

_http://www.legacy.com/TimesUnion-Albany/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonI
d=102910669_
(http://www.legacy.com/TimesUnion-Albany/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=102910669)

You may sign the guest book there, and share your memories of Colin.

I wish you my very best during this sad time..

- Brett

48)