[Capdist-auditions] Actors needed!

Lisa Henderson lhenderson at mdausa.org
Fri Apr 17 15:26:10 EDT 2009

Hello actors!!

Your talent is desperately needed this coming Wednesday, April 22, at the
Palace Theatre in Albany, NY.  The MDA is hosting our 2009 Telethon
Executive Lock-Up event.  This event involves local executives and community
leaders joining forces to raise bail for the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
We ask all participants to raise $1,600 as their "bail".  Some do, some
don't - but of course it's a fun event for everyone and a great fundraiser
for MDA!

Because the event is at the Palace Theatre, we are doing a Hollywood theme.
Participants are picked up at their jobs and dropped off on the day of the
event, spending a grand total of one hour with us.  During that time, they
will continue to make calls to their friends, families and contacts to raise
their bail.

When they arrive at the Palace Theatre, we will have a red carpet awaiting
them as they enter our "celebrity" jail.   And let's be honest - what's a
red carpet event without paparazzi??  This is where YOU come in.  We provide
the cameras, you provide the energy.  We need people to line the red carpet
as our jailbirds enter, acting as the paparazzi would at any movie premiere
or star-studded event.  "Who are you wearing?  You look fabulous!" comes to
mind.

The event  runs from 9-5pm and we need people at all hours of the day.  When
we are between people entering, we would like our paparazzi to join us in
the celebrity jail and motivate our jailbirds to raise as much money as they
can.

If you can join us all day, that's great!  If you can join us for an hour,
that's great too . we just need you!!  Please respond to this email no later
than Tuesday April 21 at noon and let me know if you can join us.  Oh, and
there are two more things.

* If you can join us, while the event is of course un-paid (we're but a poor
non-profit after all!!), we will provide you with some delicious food and
beverages between paparazzi appearances.

And .

* Portions of this Lock-Up are being filmed for the local portion of the MDA
Labor Day Telethon - so you could be a star!

Thank you in advance for your help!  Again, please contact me by Tuesday if
you are able to participant.

With great thanks-

Lisa

Lisa Henderson

District Director
MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association)
1 Marcus Boulevard, Suite 203
Albany, NY  12205
(518) 489-5495 Phone
(518) 453-1477 Fax
 <mailto:lhenderson at mdausa.org> lhenderson at mdausa.org or
<mailto:albanyadistrict at mdausa.org> albanyadistrict at mdausa.org

 ***NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:  The information contained in this message is
confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under
international, federal or state laws and is intended only for the use of the
addressee(s).  Unauthorized forwarding, copying, printing, distributing or
using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you
are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by email.