[Capdist-auditions] Need artwork printed up

Steven Grogan wingchun100 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 21:50:46 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

My crew and I have recently wrapped up creating a DVD that has two short movies on it. Now all that remains is buying the DVDs and cases, which is simple enough, but then we have to print up the artwork. Just wondering if anyone out there has any experience with this and might know some places that have good prices. Most of them have deals where the more you get, the less you pay. We are looking for a quantity of 100 or so. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Steve G