[Capdist-auditions] Short film: "Survival of the Fittest"

Daniel Trinh jackieateam at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 21:02:09 EST 2009

Hello everyone,
My name is Daniel Trinh, and I along with other professionals are producing a powerful and inspirational non-union short film that will be entered into LOTS of film festivals including Oscar qualifying festivals like Sundance. The short film “Survival of the Fittest” is a smart dark drama that tastefully explores the following topics: school shootings, racism, school bullying, and more in a theatrical format.
In order for us to successfully make this film, we mainly need college age extras (18 and over only please) especially for Sunday 11/22 (all day). Below I’ve broken things down:
·         Sat 11/21 (half day):
-       Extras of all ages (18 or over only) may come.
-       Extras should not be wearing the color gray or cloths with logos.
-       Food & drink will be provided
Shoot location & time: Hudson Valley Community College in Brahan Hall (BRN) Classroom: 001@ 9:15am

·         Sun 11/22 (all day):
-       LOTS of college age extras needed (18 or over only)!!!!
-    Non-college age extras may come, but we will be cheating to make you appear college age.
-       Extras should not be wearing the color gray or cloths with logos.
-       Food & drink will be provided
Shoot location & time: Hudson Valley Community College in Brahan Hall (BRN) Classroom: 001 @ 10:00am

In regards to parking, only park in student lots. To play it safe, just park in the B-LOT and walk from there.
- Hudson Valley Community College address:                 80 Vandenburgh Ave., Troy, NY 12180
- Interactive Tour Map:                                                   https://www.hvcc.edu/tour/map/main/index.html
- PDF of College Map:                                                  Attached to email

In addition:
-          I would be interested in hearing from people interested in helping with crew work especially if you have experience and equipments.
-          Also interested in getting one more investor on board – willing to offer a producer credit.

Best,

Daniel Trinh
(518) 727-2489
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2869091/

http://www.youtube.com/user/jackiedan7

The information contained in this message is confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, then this message must be deleted now. Copying of this communication is prohibited.