[Capdist-auditions] The Pajama Game - If you want to do some Fosse inspired dancing, we're looking for you

Sanborn, Stephen D (GE, Research) sanborn at crd.ge.com
Mon Sep 14 18:53:26 EDT 2009

The Two Of Us Productions is looking for a male dancer interested in the
Fosse inspired featured dance number STEAM HEAT.  If you've always
wanted to be a featured dancer doing great choregraphy, we are looking
for you.

Performances of THE PAJAMA GAME are November 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 2009.
Friday and Saturday evening performances at 8pm and Sunday matinees at
3pm.

For further information please call Stephen Sanborn at 518.329.6293