[Capdist-auditions] Final call for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat auditions

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Wed Mar 14 11:35:17 EDT 2012

The RPI Young Actors Guild will be presenting Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat on May 18, 19 and 20th.
Due to illnesses last week we will be holding a final audition on Saturday March 17 at 1pm at the Mueller Center on 15th Street on the RPI Campus.  We are looking for boys only ages 15 - up.  The part of Joseph needs to be filled so if you are interested please email the director at damicm at rpi.edu<mailto:damicm at rpi.edu> to let us know you are coming.