[Capdist-auditions] Actors/Actresses Needed

Jonathan Meyer Jonathan at HalfFullCo.com
Wed Mar 14 11:04:16 EDT 2012

I have a NEW product that eliminates second hand smoke

and I need some actors/actresses for it.

Who:

Woman (30-50) to play mother

Business woman

Business man

Children

Pay: $ 100 for 4 hours

Location: Saratoga

When: A Saturday in April/May 2012

What: Short and simple commercial for new product

Interested parties please contact me via email.

Make it a great day!
Jonathan Meyer
President
Half Full Company
845-527-9626 Mobile
Jonathan at HalfFullCo.com

“The highest reward for a man’s toil is not what he
gets for it, but what he becomes by it” Ruskin

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by telephone and return the original message to us at the listed email address and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS we inform you that any U.S. tax advise contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

Make it a great day!
Jonathan Meyer
President
Half Full Company