[Capdist-auditions] Film Auditions(Looking for Latino or Multi-Racial boys ages 8-13)

Michael Turner mturner15 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 07:37:23 EST 2014

*Can you please post the following:*

Producer - *Jeremy Yaches* and Director - *Jeremiah Zagar*, co-founders of
Public Record (a production company that specializes in film, TV, branded
content, and commercials) are looking to cast Latino or multi-racial boys
ages 8-13 for their new Sundance supported film "We the Animals." The film,
based on a New York Times best-selling novel by Justin Torres, is a
coming-of-age story about three young boys growing up in upstate NY in the
care of two young parents.

We will be holding auditions at the Albany School of Humanities*(**108
Whitehall Rd, Albany, NY 12209)* on Friday, Nov 21 (12PM-4PM),
and Saturday, Nov 22 (11AM-2PM). Please email casting at thepublicrecord.tv to
RSVP. We look forward to seeing you there!

Thank you,
Michael Turner