[Capdist-auditions] In Reference to the ANTIBULLYING UnMake-A-Bully Casting Call

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 20:47:06 EST 2014

The response has been positively overwhelming. My next step is to run the
headshots by some of the kids involved in the production, and we go from
there.

Please have patience through this process :)

ONE NOTE I did not mention before, and I apologize, is that while we may be
able to budget for a paid role, priority will go to volunteers or lower
rates, as we have exceeded our budget for the year in the production of
this short--which turned into a feature (and will premiere at the Albany
Madison Theater in June)

Apologies for leaving out that rather important detail

Mike

http://dontwaitproject.org/unmake-a-bully.html
Character Education/Antibullying Media in Schools

Multiple Telly Award Winner
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008-2009-2010
Metroland 2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

eScape Complete Series NOW PLAYING on-- batteryPOP!
AS WELL AS the How to UnMake A Bully series!
http://www.escapetheseries.com
http://www.batterypop.com/shows/how-to-unmake-a-bully

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com