[Capdist-auditions] Schenectady Theater for Children Haunt 2014

Scott W Fields music59 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 20:55:10 EDT 2014

The Schenectady Theater for Children is looking for "warm bodies" to help
populate, build and run our annual Haunted House. There will be a meeting
this Friday, October 11 at 6 pm and Saturday October 12 at 10 am in our
studio space next to Sears in the Rotterdam Square Mall.

  As this is STC's Annual Fundraiser, all positions are strictly
volunteer!  The Haunt is running Fri Oct. 17 and 24 from 6-9 pm, Sat Oct.
18 and 25 from 1-9 pm, Sun Oct. 19 and 26 from 1-5 pm. There is also a
strong possibility that we will also Haunt on Sat Nov. 1 from 1-9 pm.

  You need not be available for all times and dates. Saturdays are kid
friendly in the afternoons until 5 pm and Sundays, as well.  Thank you for
your interest!
*Please call Scott R. Payne - Artistic Director 355-3283.*

--

*Scott W Fields *
*518-705-1524 Home *