[Capdist-auditions] COLLEGE AUDITION Monologue Coaching with Patrick White (Fee Required)

Patrick White white.patrick1963 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 17:56:36 EST 2017

*COLLEGE AUDITION Monologue Coaching *

*[image: Inline image 2]*

​
You need two contrasting monologues that can show what you can do and who
you are as an actor. You have a couple of minutes to make a great
impression that will make a school want to work with you. Let me help you
find those monologues that you look forward to performing and show you off
at your best. We need to find the story that starts somewhere, something
happens and you end up somewhere else.
Private coaching sessions-$30. an hour

​
​*Testimonials from last season's class:​*

"The guidance I received from Patrick really helped me in the way I handle
monologue and scene work for the stage. I came to him for coaching on my
college audition monologues, and my sessions with him gave me the
confidence I needed to go through the college audition process. I left the
sessions not only feeling better about my audition material, but I felt
that I also gained tools to better myself as a performer." -Nora Collins

"It was so beneficial for me to work with Patrick. He helped me shape my
monologues and extract nuances from them that I hadn't even considered. I
would recommend his coaching to anyone working towards an audition, or just
trying to improve as an actor and artist."-Marissa Scotti

Patrick White is a Capital Region actor, director & teacher with 35 years
of experience and is directing 4 plays in the Capital Region this season
with "An Inspector Calls"  next at SCP 1/26.

*You need to be seen. You need to be heard. You need to be believed.*

*Email: *info at acting <white.patrick1963 at gmail.com>classwithpatrickwhite.com

"Today, White is one of the busiest and most committed theater artists in
the Capital Region."-Joseph Dalton 10/13/16 Times Union
http://www.timesunion.com/…/Rapture-Blister-Burn-deals-with…
<http://www.timesunion.com/tuplus-features/article/Rapture-Blister-Burn-deals-with-life-s-9963871.php>