[Capdist-auditions] [Curtain Call Theatre] Seeking Stage Manager

Jeremy Ward jrward5178 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:17:51 EST 2019

Curtain Call Theatre is seeking

STAGE MANAGER

For our upcoming production of

OLD LOVE, NEW LOVE
By Laura Breinza

SHOW DESCRIPTION

A mother and daughter navigate the choppy waters of infidelity amid, very different circumstances. A play about what we can't remember and what we can forgive. "A must-see for every person who might even think of falling in love."

REHEARSAL & TECH INFORMATION

Rehearsals will start in Mid-January.  Traditionally, rehearsals are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings.

Tech will begin February 21, 2019.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

The show runs February 28 - March 30, 2019 with performances on Thursdays at 7:30 PM, Friday and Saturdays at 8:00 PM, and Sundays at 3:00 PM.  There is one Saturday matinee at 3:00 PM on March 9, 2019.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Jeremy Ward
(518) 788-5254
jrward5178 at gmail.com