[Capdist-auditions] Jewelry models wanted

Jewelry by Sarah Jordan contact contact at jewelrybysarahjordan.com
Wed Jun 12 23:49:20 EDT 2019

*** Jewelry models wanted for lifestyle photo shoot ***

I am the sole proprietor of a very small handcrafted jewelry business.  I
currently create mixed metal chainmaille pieces in stainless steel, bronze,
and brass.  You can see some of my work online at the following locations:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/jewelrybysarahjordan?section_id=18682228

http://www.facebook.com/jewelrybysarahjordan

I would like to expand my business to include an ecommerce website, and I
know that potential customers are drawn to lifestyle photos of products on
actual people in addition to the standard "white background" shots.  I've
already lined up a professional photographer for this job, now I just need a
few models to wear my designs!

The photo shoot will take place on a Sunday around midday at a park in
Saratoga Springs, NY.  The photographer has availability in June, July, and
August.  We are both flexible on the exact date at this point.

Ideal candidates will .

.        Be 20 - 35 years old.

.        Have clear skin (of any color) to best show off the jewelry in
close up photos.

.        Apply their own makeup prior to the photo shoot.

.        Wear their own crisp / modern / slightly edgy attire to the shoot.

.        Provide their own transportation to and from the shoot.

.        Hopefully be willing to work for jewelry :)

I'm primarily looking for female models, but men willing to don chainmaille
bracelets are welcome to apply as well.  Please send headshots and/or full
length photos to me at contact at jewelrybysarahjordan.com with the subject
line "Jewelry model found!"  I will select 3 - 5 candidates who I believe
will best suit my design aesthetic and my brand and we'll take it from
there.  Thank you in advance for your help and I look forward to hearing
from you!

Sarah Jordan

Jewelry by Sarah Jordan