[Capdist-auditions] FILM EXTRAS!

Reilly Balcom balcomreilly at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 13:08:41 EDT 2019

Hi how are you? My name is Reilly Balcom. I’m a director shooting the last
few scenes for my video in Albany, NY on Wednesday the 18th, starting at
7pm. I was put into contact with you guys through Ashley over at the play
house!

So, I’m looking for a few extras for a film that I am working on music
related. We are filming at two separate locations within 10 minutes of each
other locally in Albany, NY. The first location will
be held in a church. I am looking for a few extras to fill the pews of the
church to make a congregation. The second location will be held outside.
The set up will be resembling a crime scene. We will have police lighting
set up as we have extras in the back as if they are there watching what is
going on!  Pretty straight forward and simple and as an extra we are just
looking for people there, nothing strenuous. I know it will be a fun
project to be apart of! If anyone is interested, please feel to contact me
directly! Thank You in advance!