[Capdist-auditions] Fw: modern dance class fee

Beth Jacobs bethrjacobs at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 16:12:14 EDT 2020

Subject: Fw: modern dance class fee

Subject: modern dance class fee
 Hello all:
here is a link to my fall SCCC community ed modern dance class.
Fall Personal Enrichment | SUNY Schenectady
I have been featured on news 10  and Spectrum News.
I was a ballet and modern dnacer for many years in NYC and else where,
And I offer a much strictire and more thorough  class  than most that is not aimed on people pleasing but it gets results.
Greta for actors and people not wanting the super structrue of pure ballet (which is also great by the way).
Any questunes email me or call my land line (518)370-2712
Beth Jacobs

|  |
Fall Personal Enrichment | SUNY Schenectady

Fall non-credit personal enrichment courses offered by the Office of Workforce Development and Community Education.