[Capdist-auditions] Ad Astra Digital Works Festival

Maya TerryStein pennyterrystein at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 10:26:22 EDT 2020

Ad Astra Troupe
is proud to announce our first ever
Digital Works Festival!
This is an opportunity for students of all ages and abilities to submit original work!

What are we considering a Digital Work? Any original art that you can film that is under 25 minutes! This includes virtual short plays, short films, performance of spoken word/slam poetry/ music/ stand-up comedy/ improv scene, and anything else you wish to submit (as long as it is art that can be filmed)

What’s the timeline? You must submit a participation form through our website (www.adastratroupe.org) by September 12. The work itself must be submitted by November 1. The Festival will begin Friday November 13, 2020. More information on this will be released in the coming months!

 We want to see your creativity! There are no genre or format restrictions, but be conscientious that we wish to show this to a wide audience. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at adastratroupe at gmail.com If you are a student interested in being on the Production/Leadership side of this project, email us!! We’d love to have you on the team!

 Ad Astra is here to support artists, so if you have any questions or concerns at any time, feel free to reach out! All current information can be found on our website, and we will post updates on our social media- links can be found on our website