[Capdist-auditions] Young Actors Guild Drama Program - LITTLE WOMEN - Fee Required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 20:42:28 EST 2020

*NOW IN OUR 30th YEAR OF QUALITY THEATER FOR YOUNG PEOPLE!*

*YOUNG ACTORS GUILD PRESENTS:*
*"Little Women"  *
*We have 1 spot open for a Girls Roles and 2 spots for Male roles!
Students must be registered to audition, show will be cast on Saturday
January 11.  (Students are expected to take whatever role they are cast in,
Tuition is non refundable)*

*NEW TEEN PROGRAM!*
*Does your child love acting but not necessarily singing and dancing? *
*The Young Actors Guild announces a new Drama program for ages 14 and up!
The program will run Beginning January 11 from 1 - 4pm.  Rehearsal schedule
will be completed once we meet with the group and finalized by next week,
with rehearsals taking place predominately on Saturdays. *
*Students will work on character development and basic acting skills.  The
program will culminate with a production of "Little Women" in downtown
Troy.  Cost of program is $250.  Register online today at
youngactorsguild.org <http://youngactorsguild.org> or send attached
registration form with check for $250 to:*

*Young Actors Guild*
*P.O. Box 624 *
*Wynantskill, NY 12198*

*Email Mary D'Amico at bestyagever at gmail.com <bestyagever at gmail.com> if you
would like to register! *
*Rehearsals will be held at 35 State Street in Downtown Troy!*