[Capdist-auditions] ACTORS NEEDED

Black Ice iceb3255 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 14:02:54 EDT 2021

Shooting and independent comedy trailer for my series We Dem Boyz in the
month of June. Seeking actors for the following roles:

Giovanni James (lead): 18-25, handsome black male funny, corny, smart,
smooth with the ladies he has a stable mind immensely helpful and loving.

Shamar Simpson (lead): 18-25, black male, hood, funny disgusting, Shamar is
a bad ass or at least he pretends to be, he says “nigga” too much and calls
“bitches”, “bitches” too much, he can be smooth with the ladies.

Steve Thompson (lead): 18-25, black male, Steve is a
Mystery man, he does not say too much. He pops random jokes it is hard to
tell what he might say or do next.

Hung Lee (lead): 18-25, Asian/Korean male, wears glasses, acts slightly
black but he has an Asian sound, but also sounds black when you wants to...
he does not speak the best English cannot pronounce big words, not fully
Americanized.

White Dude: 18-25, Caucasian, always high, smokes weed, does cocaine, fun
personality wants to fit in with the boys.

Especially seeking Asian/Korean actor to play Hong Lee.

Trailer  will be shot in one day.
Contact me @iceb3255 at gmail.com if needed. Thank you.